PlotLab is a set of .NET 2.0-4.5 components for very easy and fast Data Visualization.
Also includes a visual graphical editor for codeless development.
- Scope Component - a scientific chart component for plotting multi-channel data.
- Waterfall Component - a single channel waterfall data plotting component. Especially suitable for FFT, and spectrum results.
- Multichannel Waterfall Component - a multichannel waterfall data plotting component. Especially suitable for video histogram representation.
All of the components are optimized for very fast data plotting, and support multithreading.
- Panning and Zooming - Zoom in out, Pan and navigate.
- Zoom/Pan history - Undo and Redo zooms/panning.
- Data gaps - allows gaps in the data channels.
- Markers - Add data markers.
- Cursors, measurement and selections - Add data cursors, measurement lines and selections.
- Multi axes support - Supports Multiple X, and Y axes.
- Downsampling - Automatically reduces displayed samples to improve performance.
- Zones - Allows arbitrary and elliptic zones.
- Save to file - Save to bitmap or JPEG file.
- Print - integrated printing support.
- Highlighting - Highlight channels, cursors, markers, and measurement lines.
- Build-in Dialog - Configure the components from the build in dialog.
- Composite components - Allows embedding component into each other.
PlotLab is a set of .NET 2.0-4.5 components for very easy and fast Data Visualization. The library includes: Scope - scientific chart component for plotting multi-channel data. Waterfall - data plotting component, especially suitable for FFT results. The components allow zooming, navigation, direct printing, clipboard copy, save to file and more. Optimized for very fast data plotting, and support multithreading.